Thursday, July 24, 2008

Electric Cars ; Coming Soon?

Considering my commute this could not happen too soon. Also look at this short piece from the Sundance Channel Blog . On another note I have just checked out' cradle to cradle' by William McDonnough and Michael Braungart from our library (an exciting new arrival.) This book and their work was featured in the Museum of Contemporary Art's recent exhibit on Design and Sustainability. I may share some thoughts while reading and I will let you all know when it will be back in th library

1 comment:

Heiden said...

Hey Berrel does that book on design and sustainability touch alot on hybid cars, electric, hydrogen, natural gas? I know three different people two in Manitowoc, and one in Florida who are all working on their own hybrid projects. I would be interested to see what its about.