Saturday, June 28, 2008

Recycle Mania: Let's Join the Fun!



Check out this website for info on Recycle Mania, a "friendly competition" between colleges and Universities across the nation. Last year, several UW campuses participated, and UW-Madison even ranked #7 nationwide! I say, let's show them that UW-Manitowoc is just as devoted to recycling. If you would like to be in charge of this project (hint, hint) please let me know! I believe the competition doesn't start until Spring semester, so we will have plenty of time to practice and to revolutionize our campus recycling efforts. This would be a great project to link to classes! 

2 comments:

Becky Abler said...

fun! I know one of the people who really spearheaded the effort at UW-Stout (Krista James), so if we want any tips on how to get started, I bet she'd be an excellent resource. I'll send her an email.

bookworm said...

Coool! I say, let's go for it!!